Sunday 4 November 2012

Welcome!

Hey there, I'm new to blogging so you will have to bare with me! I really love everything to do with beauty, make up and clothes. I tend to look out for something that bit different to stand out from the crowd. I was going to blog only about beauty products and try to show those of you who aren't confident in themselves how small things can change the way you feel about yourself, but then I decided I could blog about many different things that go on in my life, but then do occasional posts for those of you who are self concious. I was bullied in school and it knocked me down, but I've got back up and I don't care what others think now; life is too short to be worrying about what others think, live to make you happy and you will be much more comfortable in yourself.
So hope you enjoy my blog, and I'm sure I'll get better at it in time; practice makes perfect! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment