Monday 7 January 2013

2012 in pictures

So I'm new to blogging but I really am determined to post regularly in 2013. My blog didn't really kick off in 2012 so this year I'm going to really go for it and hope you enjoy my posts! I think I had an eventful year last year but there is always room for improvement so this year I really want to do more and say 'yes' to things.
Last year I finally set my heart on a career; I have been yo-yo-ing my way between college courses for the past 3/4 years and finally decided beauty was what I wanted to do, and I love it. I have made some great friends and have learnt lots of new things, so glad I finally found something I enjoyed, can't wait to complete it and go on to do level 3.
I recently left a job that I wasn't, to say the least, enjoying, so I am now jobless and broke so I will be looking for something new this year.
I did a fair amount of travelling last year; Spain, Manchester, Lancaster, Devon-and here and there, more than I would usually do, and I intend to do more in 2013; it widens my knowledge and I feel more confident knowing I can travel around in one piece.
And then there is the boy in my life; it has been a bit of a roller coaster over the past year, but I can gladly say we are happy and I don't know what I would do without him, he is my rock.
A further few things; I redecorated, out with old and in with the new, Cherie (the cat) joined the family, my camera and phone broke on the same night so was grateful for a new camera for Christmas, just in need of a new phone, it's looking pretty desperate, a nokia 3310 wouldn't go a miss!
So my new years resolution is really to do more with life and grab it with both hands. 
We make our own fate, it is up to us what do with our lives, so make it happen.


The fun you can have with a box :)

In Spain <3

My sister's confirmation

Redecorating

Love these girls forever <3

Lancaster freshers

Superheros

An addition to the family...Meow!

Manchester fun

<3

College Beauties

Down in Devon

Got my new camera finally which means lots more piccies to come this year! And my lovely new coat from the lovely boy in my life! Spoit :)



How was your 2012 and what do you hope for in 2013?
All the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment