Wednesday 9 January 2013

Graze Box

I came across a voucher in a magazine the other day for a free 'Graze Box'. Graze box is a company that send healthy food straight to your home or workplace in a cute little (eco-friendly) box! You can select which days of the week you want it to come and every time there will be something different in there for you to try. You can select from their lists of foods which food you want to bin (never have sent), try, like, love and an option for you to have it sent ASAP. The more you say you like the food, the more often it'll be sent.
I am VERY fussy with food so I found it hard to select foods I thought I might like, and to be honest I thought I would get the free box and then never want another one.
But mine came in the post today and I must say I love it! Here are the foods I received below.


Herby Bread basket
Contains mini garlic croutons, mini basil breadsticks and oreganto rice crackers. There were more in the box but I couldn't stop nibbling them before I took the picture! My favourite were the garlic croutons, but they were all bursting with tasty flavour.

Summer Berry Flapjack
Rustic rolled oats and summer berry flapjack.You receive three in the pack and I surprised how tasty it was. Normally flapjacks that are healthy they taste fowl (well that's what I have found!) but this is sooo nice, taking one to college tomorrow to have with my lunch.

Strawberry Milkshake
OK, I know it doesn't look like a milkshake, and it doesn't taste like one, but it contains mini strawberries, white chocolate buttons and banana coins; so you can see where the name comes from. I was a bit nervous to put this in my mouth because I am so fussy about these kind of things. I think the fruit on it's own was ok, nothing to get excited about, but have the fruit and the chocolate buttons together and you have a lovely combo.

 
Slightly sweet popcorn
Healthy popcorn! Hurray! All it contains is corn, sugar, vegetable oil, rosemary extract and stevia. I am yet to try this as it only came today and I don't want to make it try it and then waste it because I'm not hungry so I will update the post when I have tried it, but from the other food I am certain I will love it!

So for £3.89 you get to try four new healthy snacks you never would have thought to eat delivered to your door on the day of your choice, why not? You would spend time wandering around the supermarket looking for new healthy foods, spend money on the foods anyway, so why not just save the hassle?
I can't wait to see what I get in my next box.
Have you had a Graze box yet? If you did what was your favourite food?






2 comments:

  1. Why wont it let me follow you its driving me mad ;) hahahah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know :( Is there a thing for you to add me? I can't find where to add one.xxx

      Delete