Sunday 17 February 2013

Comfort is Essential

I know this isn't a very exciting post, no glitz and glamour, but I just think everyone needs a top like this in their wardrobe. I found this top the other day in NewLook and just had to get it. The colour is lovely for Summer and the style is very flattering. I wasn't too keen on the Peplum style when it first came out, it just wasn't me, but when I saw this, I just thought it was simple but pretty. It is also really comfy so is good for lazy days, or you could dress it up with a pretty necklace, a nice pair of jeans and a pair of heels. I think I may have to buy another one of these because I know I am going to be wearing it a lot because it is so easy to wear. They also have other colours in the shops if you prefer,  but I fancied brightening up my wardrobe after all the grunge style over winter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment