Sunday 17 February 2013

Lead The Way M'Lady

I spotted this polish at Christmas in the Boots in Devon but was gutted to find that the only one left was one that had been opened and it was all glooping down the side of the bottle! So last week I popped to Devon (it's only like 6 hours away) and I made sure I went into Boots and managed to grab myself a bottle. And I am so glad I got it! Like all the Essie polishes, it glides on like a dream, dries almost instantly and I manage to hardly chip any of it off my nails. 
I was a bit worried at first that it was going to be like other glitter polishes I have that have a colour to them in the bottle, but when applied it just looks like glitter and they need to be layered to get a colour, but this is a lovely deep pinky/red with lots of red glitter and it just looks fabulous! Makes my fingers look very lady like! Definitely worth the £7.99 price tag and is probably my favourite nail colour. The pictures don't do it justice; my camera is doing my head in, can't get a good setting for close up photos, think I'm going to get my old camera fixed but for now, bare with me!


Also here are a few other colours I have got recently; I will blog about any I like in particular very soon; it's just difficult to do a review about nail polishes when I can't wear it for work or college so don't get much chance to wear the hundreds of colours I have!
From left to right; ModelsOwn Freak Out, Rimmel Lycra Pro Show off, Essie Fiji, Rimmel 60 seconds Ring A Ring O'Roses, Rimmel Lasting Finish Marshmallow Heaven, Rimmel Cocktail Colour Hawaiian Punch.
And my Models Own Winter Wonder Land set which I got for my birthday :)

Any nice new colours you can recommend me?

1 comment: